My sister in law introduced me to blogging. When she was showing me how to do it she also shared a blog with me called Nie Nie. The story behind Nie Nie definitely gets your attention and pulls at your heart strings. Her words are amazing and really make you think twice about all the little things in life that we take for granted. In reading her posts I have been reminded of many things. With Thanksgiving coming up I wanted to share with you my top 10:
1. Never take 1 minute for granted.
2. 1 person CAN make a massive difference in the world.
3. You can never say "I Love You" to much or give to many HUGS.
** By the way I LOVE YOU! Here ARE 101 HUGS for you today! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXO
4. No matter what religion or non-religion you are Heavenly Father loves and believes in you whether you choose to love or believe in Him or not.
5. Do not wait until tomorrow.
6. Enjoy tripping over shoes, backpacks, blankies and toys.
7. It is okay to have a voice and stand up for what you feel is right.
8. Everyone DOES have a Soul Mate.
9. If you hear someone calling you Mom or Dad you are truely blessed.
10. It's okay to still have a tea party and play with dolls even if your 36!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Posted by view from my front porch at 6:24 AM